- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Redeal collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, Surname, email address)
- Information related to real estate deals entered through the application.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Redeal with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or use Redeal app to analyze real estate deals.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
In case when you encounteer an error in the application, we will collect your contact details and the data associated with the request, so we can fix it. We use the service called sentry.io for that.
How will we use your data?
Redeal collects your data so that we can:
- Provide you Redeal app deal analysis functionality and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
Redeal doesn't store any passwords, because the sign-in is through a third party.
Redeal securely stores your data at a secure data center in Europe (Frankfurt).
Redeal will keep your data as long as you keep using the service and not delete it, after you delete your account or delete the data within the application, we will keep your data until our backups expire (up to 2 months).
Redeal would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
What are your data protection rights?
Redeal would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Redeal for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Redeal correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Redeal to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Redeal erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Redeal restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Redeal’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Redeal transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
What are cookies
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in most cases, some of our website features may not function as a result, because they require a user to be logged in.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Back to login.